Give Help

Donate money

Big or small, every gift you give helps transform lives.

Our foodbank is run by local people for local people. We rely on donations to ensure we can continue to stop people from going hungry. Can you invest in the future of our project and help us provide much needed support to people in crisis in our community?

Regular giving:

If you would like to set up a standing order to make a regular donation, that would be wonderful.  Regular income helps us with budgeting and financial need forecasts.  If you are a UK taxpayer, please consider gift aiding your donation as well – there is no extra cost to you. If you would like to give via paypal or credit card, please click on the CAF link.

Standing Order Form

Download your Gift Aid Form

Donate via Stewardship

Donate via Charities Aid Foundation –  CAF

Get sponsored!

Running the London Marathon, walking the three peaks, cycling from London to Brighton or taking on some other sponsored challenge? You can raise money for the Ealing Foodbank! We’re registered with JustGiving (

One-off gifts:

We try to keep our running costs as low as possible, but we still have rent, utilities and wages to cover.  Additionally, we use monetary donations to top up our food stocks and provide specialised advice for foodbank users through Crosslight Advice.  You can give directly by cheque to Ealing Foodbank, 65 Tawny Close, West Ealing, W13 9LX, or by doing a bank transfer.

If you would like to donate by bank transfer, here are our details:

  • Ealing Foodbank
  • Sort Code: 08-92-99
  • Account: 65686647

We’d love to hear from you if you donate by bank transfer so that we can say thank you. If you do a bank transfer and are a UK taxpayer, you can download a gift aid form above.


A single gift could secure someone’s future. Contact us to find out more.


Back to Give Help