Working at Crosslight Advice is so much more than just a job – you’ll get to see people’s lives changed.
Do you want to help lift some of the most vulnerable in our communities out of poverty? Do you want work for a small, compassionate, dynamic charity?
We believe in restoring dignity and renewing hope – be part of the change!
Advice Team Leader – Ealing
Crosslight may be small, but we have big plans. We are opening a new branch in Ealing in partnership with Ealing Foodbank and are looking for someone to lead and develop the new team.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with prior debt advice experience and who has experience of leading and supervising a team.
However, we will also consider employing someone without direct debt advice experience as a trainee adviser if you are able to demonstrate that you possess the skills, maturity and determination to become proficient in this role.
The primary purpose of this role is to act as a lead adviser providing debt advice and money education to those in need, as well as managing the day-to-day running of the Ealing Branch.
Interested candidates should email the following:
- Up to date CV which includes details of your relevant experience
- A covering letter or personal statement which
- describes your motivation to apply for the role
- outlines why you believe you have the necessary skills for the role
- addresses each of the personal attributes we are seeking
- Contact details of two referees who you are happy for us to contact should you be shortlisted for a position.
Please feel free to contact Andrew Toynbee (Operations Manager) with any questions or to speak about the role before applying.
020 7052 0318